Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally!

O' how this post is long overdue yet will end up being short. 

For starters Finally is a great word that is bringing everything together.

School is Finally over. 
I finally got to go skiing. 
Christmas is FINALLY here.
It's FINALLY less than a week until I see a certain Man.
I Finally get to catch up on many things. ( books, sleep, family time, blogs, pictures, movies,and doing nothing with no worry of something else to get done) 

Finally. - much more to come later however, I'm in colorado! 

Until then - Seek First His Kingdom and Righteousness 

Love Always Wins
- MCC 

P.S Do you like the new Title Picture? I took it this evening coming down from the ski slope. 

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the picture! Wish I was there with you :[
Can't wait to see you soon!!!
Love,
Whitney

jarcarhar said...

Seriously?!?!? You took that...WHILE skiing?!!? You're more amazing than I thought!