Friday, November 13, 2009

ENOUGH!


"God doesn't give credit for busy"


What? But i'm super busy. Do you not see this plate, it's full..... SO, just because i'm "busy" doesn't justify anything but the fact my time is occupied.

I have been reading a book called "she did what she could" I'm not done with it however, it has stuck with me..

She can't do it all, but she did what she could.

The boy gave his lunch - 5 loaves, 2 fish - and IT WAS ENOUGH ---- man, he did what he could.

so you can't build an orphanage, but you could sponsor a kid.
You can't give a house to the homeless but you could build one.
you cant fix them meals for the rest of their life but you could give them food.
you can't buy your kids the world but you could make another kids world.
You can't go oversea's but you could support someone
you might not be able to give $30,000 to an organization but you can give $15 - which could lead to this --------30,000 in 18 hours


You see, i've learned, I can't do it all but I can do what I can do - and that my friend is enough!

This post is most certainly not about asking you to do it all - I'm just saying... do what you can do.

you see when "she did what she could" God makes that "More than enough"





No comments: