Saturday, April 18, 2009

weak.

I find it hard to sit still, much less allow my thoughts to be tamed; however, your love comes through like rushing waters and stills my soul. I hear your voice singing my body to rest. I feel your arm around me holding me tight, so I am only left to breath to the beat of your heart. I feel your love as an armor over my entire body. Over my heart I feel your hand and feel the blood from the nails they struck you with. My beloved, I beg to be weak this day, I beg of you to hold me and walk beside me. I alone cannot take a single step. Let your light shine upon my face, your love be the words that pour forth from my speech, your might and gentleness be the way of my actions, and your eyes be that which guides my feet. 

1 comment:

Dena said...

Thank you so much for sharing this I was very encouraged! Much love your way.