Monday, August 23, 2010

New Start

Redefine today by starting anew...

Welcome to my new blog. The blog, like me, is a work in progress.  I wanted to start over  and refreshed - with a new look, focus and a new name!

The title, will be the focus for the blog.  If you are anything thing like me, human, I'm sure you have day's that are anything but beautiful. There comes a time in the day when everything seems to settles in to your entire being, all the disappointments, failures, harsh words, longings, and wants just attack. It's then we have a choice - to let the attack take hold and ruin our day or redefine the day!  I once again have been reminded just how short life is and am reminded that we must take every day head on, one foot in front of the other.

So here's to redefining the day - and starting every day with a clean slate!



Redefine Today,
Misty

P.S be sure to look at the about me, about the blog and to always comment!