Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introduce yourself

While I could write something in-depth about introducing your self to people, the world, ect... really, I just want to know who you are..

Every site has a place where it keeps tabs of who reads, where, and when... which I think is cool but of course it doesn't tell me who you actually are - So, why don't you tell me who you are..

This is what my stats page tells me today about my audience..


Pageviews by Operating Systems
Macintosh
135 (54%)
Windows
83 (33%)
iPhone
13 (5%)
BlackBerry
8 (3%)
Linux
5 (2%)
iPad
2 (<1%)
Samsung
1 (<1%)
iPod
1 (<1%)






now, is this true - I won't know until you tell me.... 


Redefine your day...... introduce yourself - below, in the comment section...


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mistih said...

I am definitely the Mac and the iphone my friend! :) Love your posts and love you more!

-Misti

Whitney said...

I am a Mac and an iPhone...and you know pretty much everything else about me there is to know :) LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Haha should have known you too :) Love ya both!