Friday, November 5, 2010

Loved.

" I love you."

Those words. They bring comfort. They speak measures more than any explanation could ever provide. They heal. They give peace. They breath life. They promise. They are true.

" I love you."

Sometime spoken. Sometime written. Other times expressed through actions. Regardless you know the message.

" I love you"

Perhaps you know the lack there of. or rather, show the lack of. and still... you know the message.

"I love you"

Incomprehensible . Unmeasurable. Undeniable.

"I love you"

I'll be honest, not a day in my life has gone by that I have ever doubted if i'm loved. and for that I am ever grateful. I however, am not naive enough to think that everyone reading this has rested their head every night knowing they are loved - and for that my heart hurts. I do however, want to reminded you of the cross, and the resurrection. for there lies proof that you are dearly loved and sought after.


I Love You.
Photobucket

No comments: