Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Often referred to as the 9th month of the year, in the Brashier home, September 1st is the New year! Today friends, is the beginning of 2011-2012 hunting Season. So, Happy New Year to you all!


With the New Year, I want to tell you, that you are EXACTLY where you need to be! You are not late, you are not behind, you're not even Early! You are right on time.


I say that, because, as a 22 year old, you wouldn't think that I feel behind in day to day life; but I do. I often feel as though I can't ever catch up.. If I we're honest, I would tell you I feel like a mouse in a wheel, except I don't even feel like I am running, but standing still. There is always something in my way. But, not today friend. You are where you need to be. SO breath in, Breath out, and Embrace this new year with Grace and know Christ has you where you need to be today, so, be all there.



Cease Striving, and know He is Faithful,
Photobucket

No comments: