Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days of Consistency - My Anchor rest in the Lord

Hey You! I am so glad you stopped in. Will you join me for the next 31 days as we journey towards a life full of consistency and becoming a woman of our word; one whom her family trust, friends can rely on, and the world knows will be left standing at the end of the day?

When thinking about the topic consistency, my anchor rest in the Lord. For in an ever wavering world of government shutdowns, recessions, good times and bad - I know that His word is ever true. I know that He listens when I pray, and that what He says in His word still stands today.

In Scripture, Hebrews 13:8, we are reminded "He is the same yesterday, today and forever."

While we may live in a world full of people who live as though they are being blown and tossed by the wind, doesn't mean that we as Christians should live that way as well.

Living a life of consistency must first start with the one whom is ever consistent, ever present, all knowing - Christ alone.. If we do not learn to be consistent in our walk with Him, we will fail to live a life of consistency and will slowly and surly let people down. Our anchor must first and firmly be in Christ alone. We must learn how to be consistent from Him.

It's still early my friend, or maybe it's already later in the day by the time you read - regardless, disconnect from the world and Connect with the one whom we can rely on, who always was, and always will be.

" In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have OVERCOME THE WORLD." - John 16:33


Love you Bigger than BIG!
Photobucket
 photo 550f7dfc-6a60-45a8-86fd-e36c6bf5882a.jpg

No comments: