Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why is consistency important?

Why is consistency even important? In a world where everything is changing, you'd think we would have become okay with "going with the flow" by now.. But really, consistency is so little to do with "going with the flow," and has everything to do with who you are becoming and what others can expect from you..

If I was consistently late - You would classify me a late person..

If I was consistently complaining and grumbling - You probably wouldn't be my friend.

If I consistently ate healthy and exercised - my body probably wouldn't hate me.

If I consistently didn't return calls or text messages - I wouldn't have a business..

You see where I am going with this...? What you do daily, does define who you become... and what other can expect from you...

What are you doing consistently, good or bad, that defines you?---- Comment below, I'd love to hear from you.

Love you Bigger than BIG!

Photobucket
 photo a7ac5886-f110-4333-9687-8bc6acccf36e.jpg

No comments: