Thursday, July 24, 2014

I need Jesus more than a Diet.

I need Jesus more than a diet, a pinterest project, a new outfit, or a shopping cart at target full of things I don't need. In a society that craves all things new; I need to crave "the one who makes all things new!" I need to learn to count graces more than calories. Drink from the cup of living water, more than a gallon of earthy water.. I need to invest in people more than facebook friends. I need to count hours spent in His presences, then infront of the Tv... I need Jesus..

I think we've lost our focus... If you recall of elementary school "the thing that gets rewarded gets done." It's pure and simple. We need to stop asking what we "NEED" to do, or "NEED" to create, or "Need" to fix.

My friend.. YOU NEED JESUS... you don't need to count calories, you need to count graces. Whoa! I'm not saying all those things are bad, I'm saying we spend WAAAY to much time doing them.. If we spent that much time in HIS PRESENCE we would have creative juices flowing, we would have more energy, more joy, more LIFE... but instead we zap our energy focusing on everything else..

OH! "In the Morning when I RISE - GIVE ME JESUS!"

Photobucket

"And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, forthese words are faithful and true.” Then He said to me, “[a]It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son." Revelation 21:5-7

No comments: