Thursday, July 26, 2012

Perfected Love

Ann over at "a holy experience" wrote about patience... It's a must read..

What she said spurred me on...

As a newlywed learning to love my man, and myself for who I am, who we are… it’s gratitude for who we are today that makes this love so perfect. It’s the patience and gratitude that unite us, that complete us.. It’s not an easy task, this being patient, this being grateful that our failures also make us who we are… It’s much easier to desire a “Perfected love”, a love that travels to the grave holding hands… but to realize that 90 years of love started with the simple step of patience, allows me to squeeze my mans hands tighter, and whisper praises and prayers to my savior for the “love that is being Perfected in us.” “My failure to love is first a failure to be grateful for who ‘We’ are right now”. 


"No emergencies..Now is good" Now is Holy... 




Photobucket

1 comment:

Damon and Erin said...

Love it and love you...